October 6, 2017

Letter of permission

If you would like to attend a specific course at our university and that your institution does not have an exchange agreement with us, you can do what is called a Letter of Permission (LOP). A Letter of Permission gives student permission from the his/her home university to take credits at Kenyatta University and transfer the credits back to their degree at their home University